Funny Hare


There are two best suggestion for the new visitors of these pictures.When I saw the third picture of the rabbit so I get more something information about this.

Last year,I bought three Hares for my little brother because my little brother like this so much.When I bought this three Hare so my little brother told me"These Hares like a Cats".When I hared this word of his mouth so I don,t stop my laughing.Any way when I forgive them in his Cothere so all rabbits were looking afraid.But when I weak up early in the morning so my rabbits not here where I forgive them.So I started to found of them.But suddenly I cried because my all rabbit have been died.

Funny Hare
Funny Hare
Funny Hare
Funny Hare
Funny Hare
Funny Hare
Funny Hare
Funny Hare

You may also like these posts

No comments: